Thursday, October 1, 2015

My outing late yesterday afternoon to check on a job

got me to my location on time and I had a short friendly chat with one of my former employers. The results were, "if we need you, we'll call you." Gee thanks, I think. I got a lottery ticket though for the big $22M draw at the store below and headed home. When I got home my employer called and said we're going to be getting busy again beginning Friday. We confirmed my hours for the month. There are also some Sunday's in there as well. So I have my work back and if things work out ok, I'll have work up to next Spring. Whew, we bought the bullet there. Can pension come soon enough? 

 

Also on my way home, I checked for the Open City wifi connections and they have it at Stadium, then Rexall, Belvedere and yes, Clareview. I was even able to access it while waiting on my bus home. Great. Thanks ETS! 

So, that's four good pieces of news today, back to work, ETS wifi, I won a free lottery ticket, and the weather has been very warm and mild. Anne's going to get my sleeping pill and I'll be in bed by 3am, listen to a bit of coast as they talk about Russia getting involved in Syria, HAARP etc. I got lodge tonight and I think I'll celebrate and have a cold beer. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment