Saturday, October 3, 2015

Whenever I do a Friday night Saturday

shift, rarely am I in bed by 1:30am. I usually go to bed about 3am. That way I can count on a better sleep. I was tired enough to want to pack it in by 1:30am and even though I got about a hour and a half power snooze, I woke up about 3am and laid in bed tossing & turning for about 3 hours. I had enough at 6am. I'm working Sunday from 10-6pm again and by the time I come home, around 7pm, I'll be wiped out. I'll most likely have another power nap. May as well since I'll miss the Eskimo game and the Oilers are wrapping up their 2 week pre season game, which I wont be able to see anyway. Since nothing else is going on I may as well, and I might go back to bed for an hour yet. 

*Update 8:20am I tried for that hour nape but when the lower back aches a bit its saying I've laid down long enough. The "good news" today is I get 2 paid 15 minute and 1 half hour breaks. 

I was sifting through my 250+ YouTube subscriptions earlier this morning to see what I missed. "The Sound Test Room" had a demo of a new iOS app called "FingerBeat." Such a great app for musicians and hobbyists like myself. For under $6 it's worth picking up. Time to shut this down and get ready for my commute. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment