Saturday, October 31, 2015

My bus arrived on time

yesterday to Clareview station and to Central and upstairs to Starbucks to get my coffee but there was a line up. So much for that. I got the early #5 and in the office at 1pm with a half hour to spare. The weather is very mild for this time of year. Because nobody in the office worked the last 5 Monday's, nobody got the stat pay. I still got a decent pay cheque. I got nowhere on the clean up portion of the last project for the first half. I felt I did a lot better on the 2nd portion. I was surprised to learn I'm not on the schedule for next Saturday. Super doesn't know why. Perhaps it was a oversight by the boss thinking I've been off for every Saturday. The weather was relatively mild despite the rain we had about 5pm. On my way to my bank walking past the old Paramount theatre there was a huge line up the likes I haven't seen since the first Batman movie. Lots of people were in costume for the "haunted house" event. A developer designed the interior to make it like a "haunted house" set. I did my banking and waited for my Clareview train. Lots people in costume downtown. I love Halloween week and the month of October especially. It was a surprised to meet Anne on the train coming home. We had a nice chat. I think before I go out and shop for any gear I'm going to find out what's going on with my Saturday shift. I might know more about this tomorrow when I'm in at 10am. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment