Monday, November 2, 2015

My Sunday morning commute

yesterday will be my last for awhile. There were a few people in the line up ahead of me at Starbucks. So much for my coffee. I could have waited but to my surprise a #3 bus arrived. I could have picked up my coffee after all. Next Saturday (if I'm put back on the schedule) I'll get my coffee at Starbucks and my #3 into work. This way, I wont have to wait for an extra 15 minutes. 

Coast has a couple of good show coming up Wed 11-04  Anomalous Star & Space News• Seth Shostak
Thu 11-05  Clandestine Operations & Secret Societies
• Kris Millegan I like stuff like this. The biggest space news this last weekend was that skull like asteroid Halloween night: TB145. Very scary kids.

My day yesterday was slow. I think we must have had a handful of people in the office. Some work just a few hours others work the full 7.5 like I thought I was on for. I always work 7.5 on a Saturday/Sunday. I even took my 12:45 break thinking my half was at 2pm and my other break was at 4pm. However I failed to look at the schedule properly Friday night only to learn I'm off at 4:30pm Sunday. Ok. Not the end of the world. I need to talk with the boss later today to find out why I'm not on Saturday's shift and could I be placed back on. Once knowing that, I'll be able to get some gear. I'm looking at the Korg Volca sample, the Korg Kaoss pad mini 2, and the Zoom handy audio recorder and possibly the Korg Monotron delay. I'll want to do this Wednesday. 

On my way home, I caught the Eskimo fans leaving the game. Score was Al's 22 Esks 40. This means that pending what Calgary does next weekend we could be first in the West. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment