Thursday, November 5, 2015

Earlier this morning after tinkering

around with my C270 Logitech webcam, I finally got it to work. First, I uninstalled the software/control panel I installed from the logitech website. Then opened up my YouTube channel "Jim Tube" and after a bit of messing around I got YouTube to record a live video test of me talking etc. It was only a 30 second test but it worked out well. The audio pickup is really good. YouTube even has some decent video editing tools as well. Next is to try and get one of my audio clips to sync with my sample video test 3. 

I went in for my shift yesterday and I got a full shift, leaving out of there about 9:30pm. I'm scheduled to go in for tomorrow, but I'm half expecting a call from Super saying my shift for the weekend will be canceled. I'm ok with this as there's a Oiler game Friday night. If I can go in for Friday night even if for 3 hours, I'm ok for that as well. If my shift for Friday is canceled I'll be calling a job lead and setting something up for next week and before the Oiler game, I'll be grabbing a bus to Wendy's and timing it before Anne leaves. I've got several places I'm able to call. I just need something part time steady. I don't know what I can get out of a work from home situation and I've got a few options there as well. 

As for today, I'm off this afternoon as I've got lodge tonight. I'm leaving out of here at 5pm in my suit and tie long after Anne has left. We have our festive board early. This way I can have a adult libation before we Tyle and enjoy lodge. I decided to take the Junior Steward's chair for 2016. Not much to do unless we confer a degree. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment