Saturday, November 21, 2015

I've often wondered what would happen to this blog

after I pass on? Is it dependent on my isp account? No because its web based. It'll always be 'out there.' That means that as long as Google keeps Blogger going people will have the opportunity to read this blog for a long time after I'm gone. This blog is my legacy.

The Oilers finally snapped a 3 game losing streak beating the New Jersey Devils. Eberly, Pucell, and Draisaitl are scoring a goal/game. The Oilers won last nights contest Rexall 4-1. Now after the weekend the Oiler's go on a 5 game road trip. My expectations for this road trip will be 1 win out of 5 games. Monday the Oilers play in Washington DC. I'm still hopeful that the Oilers will finish 9th ot 10th in the West at the end of April.

I called the office and there is no work for me this weekend. The boss is hoping for mid next week. Our staff Christmas party will be next Thursday. I've got a couple work from home options I'm about to look into. I hope I'll be able to get the ball rolling on one of them next week. I'm also following up on a security guard job as well. If Anne and I can survive between now and mid December, we should be ok. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment