Tuesday, November 24, 2015

It took long enough but we

finally received our first real snow fall of the season. Its still sputtering like the last bits of paper out of a confetti machine. It's not terribly cold out there on a overcast Tuesday afternoon.

The plan was to head out today but in light of the snowstorm Anne said your not going anywhere. Going out on my rounds was the initial plan until she heard the word lodge in the conversation. I think this weather is keeping a lot of people off the roads tonight. So then after Anne used Face Time call her other sister she was wondering why she only gets thumbnail video image on a dark screen. We decided it would be a good idea to go to the Apple store at Southgate. Easy to get to, its just a bus down to Clareview station and a comfortable train ride to Southgate (no transferring) up the escalator at Southgate and over the overpass ramp and into the mall. Anne suggested I could get Chinese food after my business with Apple. Good idea. Then in light of her coming back from taking out the garbage she said "Your staying home today, its not an urgent situation that we can't just call them." That's something else I can do.

I'm just sitting here at home. I'll be looking on Kijiji for jobs. I was checking out how to get a SSIA (Security Services and Investigator's Act) license but its a $100 fee. I think the company I applied that has that as part of its basic training package. I'll probably get this in the new year. Latter on because I have time to waste, today I'm going to try and make a beat. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment