Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Another day off today

on a what looks like a cold sunny Wednesday afternoon. I haven't seen a November like this in a long time. Normally we'd have about 3 inches of snow on the ground this time of year and looking at -18/25 windchill. All part of this global warming or climate change trend I suppose. 

Apple has a app called Quicktime installed on iMac's that allows for screen recording. I'd like to be able to do this on my iPod Touch. Since I didn't make it to the studio for my hour yesterday I couldn't try this: With my lightning cable and iPod Touch download the Quicktime player. I'm sure I can sync my iPod Touch screen with the iMac to do this. If I'm not working on the weekend, I'll try and get to the Apple store. What I'd like to get is a 27 inch 3 Tb iMac but that wont happen until I get full pension. Earliest I'd be looking at getting one would be Spring 2018. What I'm working towards now is freeing up some space on Anne's iPad for iMaschine and BeatMaker 2. If I can get the Quicktime player on our iPad and my iPod Touch i can see myself still using that in the meantime.

I'm about to email off a few resumes this afternoon. I sent out 2 yesterday. My goal is 2/day. All I'm looking for is something part time, 3 days a week. Anne is home Monday/Tuesday so this will have to be office work days if I end up taking a work from home situation. I'd like to go to this one place I was working October 2014. I tried getting started at the end of this last September. They have a work from home situation but I had forgot to ask about that. As far as work goes at my current job, they have a few small projects but apparently my flow rate from the last project didn't make the cut for this one. If I don't hear from the office by Thursday, I'm checking a work from home set up. 

As for tonight, I'm home holding down the fort watching the Chicago Black Hawks/Oiler hockey game on TV. Thursday I'm making setting things up for a work from Home situation. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment