Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I forgot to bring my

iPod Touch camera as Anne and I ventured out yesterday to check out the new Clareview rec centre. My baby back ribs were slow cooking in the oven. Our first stop along the way was to Bulk Barn. I haven't been in the store yet. I got a bunch of candy for when my blood sugar levels drop. The Clareview rec centre has been opened for about a year now but we finally got a chance to get a look inside yesterday. Its really big. Lots of concourse, there are 2 NHL size ice surfaces, an indoor track and field area, tennis courts outside and a big pool, large sauna and smaller wading pools. Then there is the library. Very nice. What caught my attention was this beautiful desk for their new iMac. The desk had coaster like wheels on it. The library for a Monday was very active. Anne got a library card and ordered a book from one of the other city libraries. There was along ramp to the outside and, then to Walmart across the street. I was looking for the Belkin Rockstar headphone spliter device but they didn't have what I wanted. We almost bought me a new office chair and was ready to pay for it at the till but we were not confident it would hold a 200 pound man like myself so we left it behind. Anne bought some things and I was craving for a McDonald's strawberry ice cream. We walked home from there. My ribs were ready and I watched Monday night Raw. Anne wanted to check Staples to see what they had for office chairs but instead came back with 4 metal wheels for my current chair. it's almost like I've got a new office chair.

After our late evening meal I attempted to fool around with my webcam. I wanted to see if I could take a video of me doing something on my laptop with Maschine but the images I'm getting are all opposite. I'm not very happy with this webcam but I'm not giving up on it just yet. I need to tinker around with it some more. My iPod takes better video then this webcam. Eventually I'm going to get a a Go pro clone. I've seen some reviews on YouTube and for about $100 on Ebay. 

About 2:30am I felt my stomach tighten and felt a bit nauseous, uh-oh. I knew what was coming. I was moaning and groaning with Oiler bucket in hand in the bedroom. I was sweating all over. Finally my stomach heaved and I just let er rip and brought up my nacho dinner. Anne found the Pepto B for me and that helped. I felt better and I had a shower, then went to bed after that. Spicy food and I do not get along. Other then the vomiting earlier this morning, I"m having a decent day. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment