Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Our iPad is almost full as

most of it is loaded with video and photographs. I'm gradually taking a lot of them out of my photo "collection" or as iPad calls them "memories" and uploading them to Flikr to save space. My everyday use computer hard drive space has under a Gb left in it. The only thing I need it for is this Blog, iTunes, YouTube, email and my diary. I can't reformat the drive because it calls for the recovery disk, which has to be compiled and built from within the original OS. Its an Windows Xp computer. My laptop has about 50Gb and has non genuine copy of Windows Ultimate. A colleague a few years ago was kind enough to get rid of a virus that took out the original OS. I'm considering a 2nd 1Tb hard drive for my everyday computer, since at the moment they are cheep enough. When I go on pension I'll be able to free up more of my time and work towards getting a newer computer.

Today I need to leave out of here a bit early to get some cat pounce cat treats at the dollar store and I'm going to check out a pawn shop just behind my place of work to see if I can get a used iOS device or a Gopro camera and to see what they have used. 

My commute yesterday, leaving out of here at 2pm got me to Starbucks at 2:30pm. I was at 124th/107th by 3pm. This gets me a chance to read for half an hour before I get into the office. That #3 works really good as I'm able to get a comfortable seat and I was still able to get my afternoon coffee. When it gets colder, I'll just leave half an hour later. 

I'm in the office today for my 4-9:30pm shift. Tonight I'm following the Flyers/Oiler game. Super usually updates me on the scores. I'm usually having my break at 7pm when the game starts. I like to get the score during the end of the 1st period by that time it's about 8pm and the score when I sign out after my time sheet. Now with Capital City wifi is open, I can get game scores topside at Corona station before descending to the train platform. Its a 10-20 minute trip to Clareview and while I'm on my #11 bus waiting for it to leave, I can get the scores then until I get home. By that time the game is over or I get the fans on the train boarding at Rexall. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment