Monday, November 9, 2015

We went out over to

Humpty's Sunday afternoon for a brunch but Humpty's doesn't serve up breakfast sausages. Its easy enough to get to. We just take the #2 bus. I had a great bacon cheese burger/fries. Anne had a ham and egg breakfast. 

View image on Twitter


We missed out #2 bus heading back but even with a snow and rain mix it was still a fairly mild day. We decided to take the #10 bus to Clareview. That's when I noticed this tree bent over. It looked tired and like an old man. I felt a connected to it as it kind of reminds me of myself, tired and old. Being darker outside that time of day makes the photo even darker taken from a iPod Touch. Even after the photo is edited. The #10 bus here is a longer way around but that #10 changes to a #11 and it drops us right across the street from our place. I wanted to check out the new Shoppers drug mart and Anne led me to it. Its a nice store. Its a bit more expensive then most stores but that's Shoppers. At least they have a 6/49 stand. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment