Saturday, November 7, 2015

This is turning out to be pretty

good as I'm about to have 6 days off. Its mostly a client end thing but I go back to work next Friday. Anne is struggling with this because its like a huge tragedy of some kind. Sunday is my regular scheduled day off and I'm off Wednesday for Remembrance day, which I get paid for I believe and I'm back to work Friday as management said. I'll be missing 4 days but its not permanent as we got work for the immediate future. I'm not even going to have a Christmas break. So I'm going to enjoy this time off while I can. 

Obama went and pulled the plug on the Keystone pipeline yesterday. We've been sending oilsands oil mostly by rail anyway and have been doing this for a long time. At least once a week before $45 oil, I'd see cars heading South to the boarder. I'm sure after the US election in 2016 the GOP will reverse Obama's decision. The Republicans are in favour of Keystone but at $45 oil? 

I'm considering with this time off to make a couple of beats at the Library. I can from their sound booth log into my YouTube account and work from there, using their computers and their webcam on better equipment then what I have here at home Also they have Mac's and Ableton Live. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment