Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Remembrance day is one of my

favorite days to have a day off. Its more then a day off for me as my father Richard Warren Shannon served as a pilot flying bomber aircraft across the Atlantic ocean in world war 2. I often think of dad but more so for what he did for this country. He never won any honors or anything for his duty nor did he expect any. His position was to fly the aircraft to the theatre of operations not to go on any combat missions. My Remembrance observance took place at my lodge last Thursday. I wear my poppy all through out the month of November.

For what I need I'm beginning to think that the webcam idea to record my music jams was money wasted. It didn't dawn on me at the time of purchase that a selfie stick for my iPod touch could have served the same purpose and takes better video. Also, in real time and isn't as finicky. I can get a blue tooth selfie stick and I'm ready to go for about $20 bucks. I still might use the webcam but not for music production. By using iMovie in my iPod it finds any piece of music that's uploaded to my iTunes library and I sync from there to iMovie and publish accordingly. I've done this before. I don't need a $500 GoPro camera or even a $100 clone or a webcam.

Next Tuesday or there about, we're supposed to go into the minus side of the temperature scale. Its not going to be anything like -20 or anything like that but it could be. I always like to wear my street shoes when I'm out and about, so anytime when we can avoid snow on the ground is good. Anyway on my plate for tonight, I'm going to cash in my free 6/49 lottery ticket get a bag of cheese doodles and settle in for tonight's Oiler/Anaheim game. Anne's working tonight and I'm going to enjoy a night by myself as tomorrow night (my last day off this week) I'm going to make an effort to go to Freemason's Hall and visit Saskatchewan #92, have some adult libation and enjoy their Remembrance day observances. Anyway that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment