Sunday, November 22, 2015

Having a nice weekend but the cost of

this weekend is too high a price to pay. I lost about $100 just on Saturday as it is. I'm keeping track of all the places I've been sending resumes too and getting contact names when I can. I'm allowing 3 days to follow up. 

Today its Calgary/Edmonton to decide which team is in the CFL West. Esks have had 3 weeks off and I'm afraid that could do them in. I got a feeling Calgary will win this one. Its very windy out there as well this afternoon and that could be a factor. Also, today is WWE's Survivor series. This is going to decide who will be the new WWE Champion. I'll get the results after. I got a feeling its going to be between Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose and Reigns is going to turn heel and join with the "authority." Also, tonight Anne and I are going to order the last Tom Cruise Mission Impossible Rouge Nation. Its only $6 on video on demand. I'm looking forward to this. 

Monday night Coast is having their annual JFK night. Hard to believe that the JFK assassination took place 52 years ago. I was 11 years old. The 3rd annual JFK conference is currently underway in Dallas. Even casual observers that know anything about the case have theories. Was it a conspiracy? Was the mob involved? Or did the Warren Commission get it right? I've added a link in the left sidebar to the Dealy plaza webcam. Every year people gather at the location on the grassy knoll in observance to that day. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment