Friday, November 6, 2015

For non members of our

lodge that are interested in joining we have a early festive board. This lets them check us out and vice versa, meet the guys, fellowship and take part in some masonic education. We had a fellow that's been showing up more then a few occasions last Spring and again recently. He came by last night with his petition. We had a nice remembrance day celebration. I left early with one of the guys and got home by 10pm. When I'm on pension I'll be able to stay up latter. 

Its a beautiful day out there at 3* as its calling for 5* later today. Tomorrow, we're at 9 degrees. Up until the middle of the month we're holding out at above 2* or better. We still get the odd bit of snow but that evaporates off the ground as the day advances. 

When I got home last night, I checked my call display on our TV call history and the job called but when I called today I was still asked to come in but the shift could end early because the project is winding down. That, I wont mind and if I'm out early I might be able to catch the 2nd period of tonight's Pens/Oiler's game. It would have been great to have McDavid up against Crosby. McDavid's shoulder injury the other day put that on pause. I don't know about next week or if there is a schedule going on the board for tonight, but I'll know that when I get there. I think tomorrow is out. There is a good indication I could have a long weekend and I'm ok with that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment