Thursday, November 26, 2015

Sure I'm enjoying watching the Oiler games

on my time off, but to be honest hearing all this talk about job lay offs all over the place is beginning to scare me. I'm not so worried about my job, yet. Its what kind of work am I going to get if any.
  
Yesterday I received a notice from the Clareview EPL library branch saying Anne's inter branch book order was in. While she was there she was there she asked if there were any programs for low income (to which we sadly fall into) She got an application and I think we will be way under the threshold. It means we can access the pool and gym amenities with our pass, but that wont be until the New Year.

I'm out of here at noon to go to the company's Christmas party. Hopefully I'll learn about the upcoming project. We'll be meeting upper management. There will be pizza etc and maybe a small pay cheque. Its for that reason why I'm going. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment