Friday, November 20, 2015

From the looks of things

there doesn't seem to be any kind of a schedule for the weekend. We're supposed to be having our staff Christmas party next week, which suggests to me that there won't be work of any kind, at least until the first week of next month. I'm looking for another part time job, anything. The job I have now is ok for when I'm on pension but as for now, its so unpredictable and we cant live like this. I'm checking in about a job in a totally different industry other then call centre work. I've done the work in the other industry before but that was like 15 years ago. I have 2 different resumes for two different industries..

Obama has decided to shut the doors on Syrian refugees most likely a decision based upon last Friday's tragedy in Paris. Yet JT wants to bring in 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of this year? Bordering on asinine. The cost of this program over 6 years will be $1.2 Billion. No doubt there are some of these refugees that would just as soon as kill us then escape the trouble in Syria we don't know. Here in Alberta we're going to be accepting about 6,000 of them. Personally I think it should be the Muslim community that should be looking after these people. Give them tax breaks. They're used to having 8-12 of them in a household aren't they? Personally I think these refugees are a low security risk but one never knows.

Earlier I was able to put up another video to my new YouTube channel. So many "Jimmy Jam's" out there, I decided to drop that and create a new YouTube channel. I'm now a entity or a band, called "Amok Thyme." Its a play on words and a bit of a shout out to a Star Trek tos episode of a similar name. I'll be working on this over the weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment