Saturday, October 17, 2015

Usually when it comes to having a day off

like today, I take a hot toddy, melatonin or a sleeping pill but I've been so busy working. I went to bed at 4 this morning, I passed out. I had a good 8.5 hours of sleep. Very few bathroom trips so no sleeping aid was needed. 

This afternoon, I'm going over to Wendy's for a burger and watch the BC/Edmonton is at 5pm. I have cheese doodles and lots of pop for that game. Then its the Calgary/Oiler's game. I'll watch the whole game as long as its interesting. Most likely it'll go as a Calgary win in OT. Also tonight is the largest 6/49 draw in Canadian lottery history at $64M. I bought a ticket:
View image on Twitter

They don't put the amount of the draw on the ticket. They do that on the lotto 6/49 website but the results are not posted until after about midnight. Most people usually win a free ticket (2 numbers) if they win at all. Once a year I'll win a $10 prize (3 numbers) or a $5 prize (2 numbers) I've never won 4 numbers. If nobody claims this ticket it'll probably go up to $69/$70M for Wednesday's draw.  

I got my cheque last night. All the hours were right. They put a nice form letter together for me enclosed in my pay envelop, thanking me for my hard work and dedication to the firm. I got a .30 cent increase where before the minimum wage went up I was at .80 cents over. Now I'm .30 cents over :) I'm not complaining or anything. I'm very happy. They addressed me as Dear Shannon in the form letter, hehehe. I get no respect sigh, but its all good. Pension is just around the corner anyway. So this week I'm looking at the following: Tomorrow: in the office from 10-6, Monday: I'm up early to vote, get ready for work and its 1:30-6pm to do reminder calls for the election. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 1:30-9:30pm. Sunday is cut off and I'm 10-6pm. Next Saturday I have another day off and I'm up early to get in my suit and tie and head over to Highlands Hall for our annual district meeting hosted by Highlands Unity. This is my 2nd district meeting my first as a ipm. So, its obviously going to be a busy week ahead. At least I have lots of hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment