Tuesday, October 27, 2015

On my afternoon commute yesterday

I thought I'd try a different way into work instead of that packed #5 bus at Corona. Anne suggested I take the #3 in upstairs on Jasper and go in that way. I boarded on the front of the train at Clareview and at Central Station, the escalator was shut down. This meant climbing two long flights of stairs to the upper concourse and then 3 long flights of stars to street level and it got me to the corner of the RBC and Jasper across the street. Huh? I was spent but I I got to my stop and I had a good 10 minute wait for my #3 bus. At least I had wifi. My bus arrived empty, which was a good sign, as it began to rain. It was empty until City Center mall and it just packed right up. There was a bit of a stall on 107th just before my old place of work last October. I got off at my stop on 107th and and 124th street and into the office 15 minutes to spare. My bus arrived on Jasper at 12:50pm. This means I'm able to get a coffee at Starbucks before it arrives. Today however, I'm going to board on my Clareview train at the back as last night the East escalator heading up was working. Anne said I take the right exit rather then the one I took yesterday because that gets me to my stop faster. That was I can pop into Starbucks and get a coffee before my bus arrives. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment