Friday, October 2, 2015

Having my first coffee of the day before I leave out of here

for work. After that I've got some running around to do after work.

Yesterday I took a 5pm bus to Clareview and headed towards West portion of the Clareview station. Open city wifi worked on both sides. Vancouver Canuck and Edmonton Oiler jerseys were making their way to the train. Weather was nice and warm for this time of year. I got the #2 bus to 50th street and 118th and I could have boarded the #8 bus but I wanted to enjoy the weather and walking through the autumn leaves on the sidewalk. Festive board was nice although I didn't eat anything. I just had a beer and enjoyed the fellowship. A bunch of people came out from Drayton Valley which was nice. Our "Murder mystery" dinner theatre looks like its going to be a great turn out. I'll be working Saturday and later seeing Doc off at BP's. I was able to get a ride back and home before 10pm. I like this early festive board.   

Tonight at work I'm going to have to tweak next week's schedule. Instead of having Wednesday off, I'm going to change it for Thursday October 8th because that's the first game of the Oiler's regular season. Have a nice weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment