Friday, October 16, 2015

I've been going hard at it over the past few days

with work. At the moment working the election until the last hour and then a clean up project for the last hour for 7.5 hours. I got home just before 11pm last night. Today I'm in from 1:30-9:30pm but I have tomorrow off but back at it Sunday. Then the same hours for all next week. Or at least that's what the week looks like moving forward.

With 4 days to go the Federal election race is just bout to come to a close. Its been a long 74 out of 78 day campaign. The front runner now are the Liberals. Out of all the party leaders Justin Trudeau speaks with more passion then the other leaders. Our current PM has been in power for far too  long. Maybe its time for a change. I'm leaning towards Liberal this year because I agree with almost everything about their platform. We need infrastructure while we're in these tough economic times. It worked for Canada during the 2008-9 cash crunch its a good recipe for Canada today. We don't need a balanced budget right now. The NDP's balanced budget and their platforms are going to cost way too much. The Conservatives are mostly looking out for the upper middle class and beyond. At the moment the Liberals are leading in the poles. They need a majority Government.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my day off tomorrow. I'd like to go to lodge but I'm going to the District meeting next Saturday. I'm considering heading out to get a hard drive for my computer. Its running on mb's. It needs a bit of love. I can go out and get the hard drive screw driver set and sata cable, then to Red Robin across the street have a beer and a bite to eat. Anyway its a full day today that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment