Monday, October 12, 2015

I woke up about

12:30pm yesterday afternoon and I have a day off with pay today. I'm looking forward to Pension and hopefully I can work a few days a week or less. I'd work a week at the end of every month just for pocket money. I'm counting down the months.

A few days ago, inspired by a Scotia bank ad on affordable insurance, I thought I'd investigate online. Scotia bank. Enter phone # for a quote, ok. I did and forgot about it until Anne brought it to my attention that I somehow got someone from the states. They called half a dozen times the other day and Anne spoke with someone with a Southern accent. She said "We're not interested,do not call back." Today they called 6 times eating up a lot of space on our cordless phone's memory. We don't have call waiting or a answering machine. That's an extra $15/month. If this person calls again, it's a no and a Do Not Call Back (DNCB). "Place this phone number on your DNCB list." If she insists on calling again, then we may need to get another phone with a call block feature. Telus has these features bundled. There are other service providers that have better deals. We're not worried too much about it now.

With a day off and it being Monday, I get to watch the early Monday night Raw for a change. Tonight I'll be in by 3am, listen to a bit of Coast as they discuss "The Divine" and Agenda 21, a plan the UN has for controlling the world, yeesh. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment