Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I had a relaxing

couple of days and that was Thanksgiving weekend. Anne cooked a great Turkey dinner. I watched Monday night Raw and wrapped things up for the night. The next stat day will be Remembrance day and that's on a Wednesday in November. After that its nothing until Christmas. Today I'm in the office from 4-9:30pm home by 10:30pm. At least I'll have the Super keep me informed about the Oiler/Dallas game and I can get the scores while I'm at Corona station. Anyway, that's all for now.

This weeks highlights began with holiday Monday. Wednesday is the $50M 6/49 draw. Friday I'm curious as to what my rate of pay will look like since min wage was increased. This is the first pay cheque since the Province raised min wage. Saturday, I'm considering lodge but that depends if we election night off next week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment