Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Its a beautiful

sunny day with a high temperature forecast of about 16. Sun usually sets by 6:45pm this time of year. Daylight savings is 11 days away, right after Halloween.

If these are true, there are already a few things I'm not liking about our new Federal Government: I'm hearing that Trudeau wants to end our bombing missions in Syria and Iraq. Not good. Sure, its only a few jet fighters but its doing our part in bombing the terrorists. The other thing I don't like is hearing about a National carbon tax (carbon pricing). I wouldn't mind a carbon pricing tax if its revenue neutral like the gst. Its a plan that is up to individual Provinces but at the same time he's saying he wants to develop pipelines (Trans alta) and growth in the oilsands.

If only my afternoon commute was as easy as my evening commute. Last night I left the office at about 9:35pm and home by 10:30pm. And that was even while the #5 stops at a few places along Jasper Ave for a few minutes. Anyway I'm in from 1:30-9:30pm. That's 7.5 and a half hour unpaid break and x2 10 minute breaks which are paid for. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment