Thursday, October 8, 2015

I'd be rushing out the door about this time of day

or on the train heading to Corona station. Feels good to have a night off. I could go to lodge but I want to catch the Oiler's season opener. The best part about having the night off is I get to be by myself. I'm in the office for tomorrow and Saturday. Then I have Sunday and Monday off. Monday with pay. 

So far the office has yet to put a blurb out about the provincial minimum wage going up. As of October 1st I don't know what my current rate of pay is. At my last job I was getting paid .55 cents/hour more then I am now. The minimum wage is supposed to increase to $11.20/hr. I have a feeling I could get about what my last job paid me or just a bit more. At this point in time I'm just guessing. Anyway that's all for now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment