Thursday, October 15, 2015

My extra hours begin

today. I'm in from 1:30-9:30pm today and tomorrow and off Saturday. Even though my shift yesterday was from 1:30-7pm wasn't bad, I felt it odd and as well as a long shift. I probably could have gone for the extra 2.5 but I was wiped out and scheduled to go off anyway at 7pm.

The topics on Coast tonight is Cyber Warfare in a Halloween theme "It came from my PC." The other part is Ghost hauntings. Also an article from World net Daily asks the question: "Has ancient biblical city of Sodom been found?" Now that's a topic I can get behind on. Sorry I couldn't resist.  

So, the Blue Jays (Baseball) go onto the next round after winning a crucial game yesterday. Some of my male callers were a bit annoyed we're calling Wednesday when the game was on. Even worse is the Blue Jays could eclipse the national election turnout as they play Monday the same day as the election. Now that's scary, kids. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment