Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I've got a chance to get some

extra hours so today I'm  in the office from 1:30pm-7pm. Thursday and Friday from 1:30pm-9:30pm and Saturday off. The schedule hasn't been made for next week but I'm letting it be known that I'm 1:30-9:30 for the balance of this current project that began yesterday. I'm going to mark next Saturday as its our lodge district meeting. Hopefully I can keep these hours up from 1:30-9:30. As long as I'm still  on "probation" head off ice isn't taking deductions off. If they can do that beginning next month, on Halloween Friday I should have a really nice cheque. Keep fingers crossed.

Last night was a "historic night" in Edmonton Oiler history. Connor McDavid got his first goal. Oiler's lost 4-2 in Dallas but at least that goal will be the first of many for McDavid. 

It's a beautiful partially sunny morning out there. I've got about an hour to myself this morning to answer some email, enjoy my coffee before I head out. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment