Friday, October 23, 2015

There's no real day off for me

tomorrow (Saturday) morning as I'm up at 7am out of here at 8am to get to Highlands Hall by 9am. Our district meeting is at 9:30pm. Hopefully they'll have coffee or something there. After we conduct our business I'll have a bite to eat and a beverage socialize with the guys. After lodge, I'll come back home and catch what ever is left of the Eskimo/Rider game. I got a proline ticket for this weekend. All games to tie. 

In my email this morning, Audrey's books reminded me that a Horus Heresy book "Legacies of Betrayal" is ready for pick up. Good stuff, I'll pick it up on my way in this afternoon. 

I wont know what my schedule for next week is until later this afternoon. I'm slotted in for Sunday and I'll be able to watch the LA Kings/Oilers game after work. Hopefully I'll get the same hours next week 1:30-9:30. Super knows I'm open. The current project I'm on goes until November 3rd so next week could be the same hours. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment