Thursday, October 29, 2015

Just working out the week

moving closer to the weekend. I'm looking forward to having Saturday off. Might be my last one for awhile. Next week, we're moving more into a Monday-Saturday 4-9:30pm situation. It means I can stay up late and sleep in late.

The Connect2Edmonton Edmonton Oiler's thread has already at this rate projected the Oiler's to not make the playoffs after November. Games become harder to win as the season moves forward. The Habs are here tonight and a good portion of the Oiler faithful will be wearing Hab jersey's. Also kind of related, the Canadian Finales Rodeo (CFR) is worried because their lease is up at Rexall this year, they won't be able to run their event in the city as the fate of Rexall is uncertain. Now they want to negotiate with Katz and Rogers Place arena. No. I'm tired of this event holding the Oiler's hostage every year on these long November road trips, then its curling every so often. Events like these slow the Oiler's momentum down. Yes I know everything works out to 42 Home and Away games. Its just the timing of these events always screw the Oiler's. If they do this and bring in the CFR and the Oiler's don't make the playoffs this year, I'm going to be really sour with the whole Oiler organization. The CFR should move to Calgary. That's more of a cowboy town then Edmonton anyway.  

Since my resources are limited I'm considering the webcam and iElectribe and one of the Korg mini synthesizers. I have enough to take out a small account but I have lodge dues coming up and that's going to take precedence. I'm going to try and have them paid off early before the new year. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment