Friday, October 30, 2015

My sugar levels dropped earlier this smorning

I had a muffin Anne made from a few days ago and a slice  of my left over Maximus pizza. That brought it up before bed. I had a good 5.5 hours and I'm ready to take on the day. I have today and tomorrow I have off. After the next 2 Sunday's I'll be having Sunday's off for awhile. Since we have lodge practice, it might be challenging to get there by 7pm. I think I might just void practice as Anne and I (since I've been working weekends for most of this month) haven't spent a lot of time together. So, it's in for today, off tomorrow and back at it Sunday. 

Last night the Oiler's kicked Hab ass all over the ice at Rexall. McD got a point. Draisaitl got 2 goals. The Oiler's are just 2 wins away from a sharing the last playoff spot. I doubt McD will get 50 goals this season but he might get 20-30.

Yesterday Anne checked out the new Shoppers Drug Mart location across the street. Apparently "Sleep Country" is moving in next door. What a boring store that is. I'd rather even see "Easy Home" or "Bulk Barn" move in. Shoppers Grand opening is Saturday. They will have cake and coffee etc. Shoppers is going to be great to get my lottery and Proline. We we need something like eggs or milk after work on the way home, its handy right across the street. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment