Saturday, September 26, 2015

With Thursday nights cold front that

moved in over night I get another cold. I'm coughing up phlegm hacking and I got a scratchy throat. Other wise I think I had a great night.

Coast this evening has another soft topic: Natural Healing and Reiki, crossing over etc. I like the Friday open lines show but I'm struggling with this cold or virus, I might just pass out. I don't know what's going on with my iPod Touch. I'm on the Coast website and the page keeps moving up and down by a few centimeters, as if its possessed. Maybe George Norry can help me solve this mystery. 

So this evening is a blood red eclipse. This hasn't happened since 1990 and the next one wont be for another 18 years

This weekend is the Edmonton comic expo. I'd love to have gone. I hear some of the panels last night were pretty good.

I'm in the office for a few hours today. Anne suggested I get something else besides a job that doesn't involve talking. I'm checking on a security guard job Monday. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment