Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Monday I spent indoors and about the only thing I

accomplished was reporting for my ei pay for Friday. I could get so used to this. When I get pension I could see working 2-3 days week and off the rest. Once this month is over, pension is 22 months away. I'm counting the days, if I live that long.

The #1 topic on the minds of most Canadians these days is the economy. A poll was conducted and 95% of respondents said the economy was the #1 issue in the country, not the Syrian refugees or the Mike Duffy scandal, or even terrorists. Locally, Alberta has the 2nd lowest unemployment rate in the country. Even with $44 oil.

   

I took the above from a colleagues Facebook page the other day. I had to laugh because it rings so true. 

I was going going to do my banking yesterday but I'll be at one of my banks Friday anyway. A few days won't make much of a difference but it gets me out of the apartment. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment