Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Still looking for some work over the summer

and something more stable, and beyond. Now I'm getting same day responses to my resume's. At least that's promising. The first response didn't get my resume. The contact emailed me right back. I sent it out to said contact. Ten minutes later in a email contact asked me to call cell. I had a over the phone interview. Contact said just has to set up the calendar and asked if Thursday is a good time for a interview? Sure. "I'll email you tonight or in the morning with a time, ok" Great. So far nothing has come in. When I had the interview with Cititel a few weeks ago, after the interview she said I was part of a selection process. Its nice these internet job banks like Kijiji let you know how many views the ad received. We'll see what happens.

I've been following with much interest the Jupiter Juno probe. Its been a five year journey just to get there. The next big space mission I'm looking forward to the James Webb space telescope (JWST) to be launched in 2018. There's even a JWST web cam located here but it doesn't look like a lot is going on.

Other then looking for work I'm reading, working on my music track. I'll be heading into the job to pick up my cheque Friday unless of course I have a job to go to Friday. O I can ask if I can start Monday? I can then go into the job pick up my cheque, and enjoy the weekend. I get call centre job alerts in my email every day. And I'm responding to them but I'm pretty sure there wont be any work from where I'm currently working until about the 19th. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment