Wednesday, July 13, 2016

While I'm not much of a

gamer these days, I've been busy with other things. The world is catching on to Pokemon Go. Its "augmented reality." It seems media is more enamored with the hazards of playing the game then the game itself. I can't play this game because we don't have a smart phone. One of those is integral to game play. While I have a new Nintendo 3ds I haven't been able to get into it that much. I know people that have hacked into the device. I could see obtaining a video capture card as long as it doesn't violate my tos. Pokemon Go is very popular on Twitch TV.

The second part of Coast 2 Coast this morning is about the Knights Templar. These are not the same Knights Templar's as in De Molay's era. The Knights Templar's are associated with York Rite Masonry or the Royal Arch. I was initiated as a York Rite Mason in 2002. Any Master Mason York or Scottish Rite (Canadian Rite Masonry) can become a member of the Royal Arch. The Knights Templar's is part of the Royal Arch Masonry. George's guest tonight of course is trying to promote his book, and doesn't go into any of the Royal Arch as far as I could tell. Basically its laid out like this: Royal Arch Masons, Council of Royal and Select Masters (Cryptic Rite) Preceptory of Knights Templar. The Order of Knights Templar is the last degree of the Preceptory. All of this is common knowledge, so I'm not giving away any "secrets" here. I still plan on doing something with the Royal Arch probably in the fall. I'm going to enjoy the second half of the show this morning. 

I'm up out of here this afternoon to get this CPP crhc form filled out after lunch. I'll be on the road before Anne heads out for work. That's on my plate for today. Thursday the Edmonton Eskimo's are in Winnipeg, and I'm looking out for that one before management here does something with our fridge, I mean oven. I may be out of action for a day or two. Anyway I'm outa here, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment