Monday, July 4, 2016

We were considering going out for a bite

to eat this afternoon but I can't justify that considering our expenses, and I'm running low on coffee as it is. I buy the brand bellow because its good bang for the buck. On the container it says something like, "makes 260 cups!" Yeah right maybe using a teaspoon, and without water. I usually have 1 table spoon cup a day. At that rate the container here usually lasts me about 3 months. For about $11 its a good deal.




Last night I reinstalled FL. Studio 10 producer edition, which I have a license for. I bought the program in 2011 but found that the more plugin's in use the more the cpu burns out and crashes the program but that's normal. I'm considering FL 12 but its a download only purchase, and I need a cd. Most likely I'll stick with this, and upgrade to Cubase Pro 9 when it comes out. My laptop still has half of its hard drive space intact but I'm leaning more on the hardware side of things instead of programing.

Still no word on the job front, and most likely none will happen until tomorrow, if that. I'm hoping I'll get the green light to come in Wednesday or Thursday. I got a job, just no work right now. It's a beautiful day out there. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment