Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I never made it out to

my pcn for the foot doctor yesterday. I was just too exhausted. I have a normal day today in and out for my 4 hours as the campaign has about 2 weeks away before it closes. 

Not much going on this week. I'm calling the market research job to see if there's any work this week. If so, hopefully I can come in for at least Friday. I've got the job to go to for today, and the hockey game on for this evening. My ride wont be coming in any more until after labour day. So if I can get out shortly before 8:30, I'll be able to get that 8:35 bus to Southgate and the train to Clareview and home to catch the midway part of the 2nd period. Thursday I'm heading out of here early to get to Canada place and get that Gis out of the way. As soon as I can get the Gis letter of acceptance, I can qualify for a ETS annual low income seniors bus pass. Its for $57/year. A lot better then $135/year. Thursday night is lodge. Friday I might have some market research work but if all that fails, I'll have my other job. Its 4 hours/night. Better then nothing. There's been some talk because we're not meeting our goal at the Southside job, that there might be an extension. There was this time last year. I'm not holding my breath. If anything my market research job might have casual work as things begin to slow down this month there. Saturday I'm at the Southside job. 

Then there's the Oilers game tonight, Friday and Sunday if necessary. I have a feeling that this could go 7 games. Even though it was a different game back then Wayne Gretzky's Oilers, it took them 5 years even before the Oilers won the cup. If we lose this series in the 2nd round we did pretty good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment