Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I was at the market research job last night

and it looks like things could be slowing down there. I'd rather things slow down there sooner then later. It fits into my summer plans if it does.

There's few perks for me when I turn 65. Because I'm  low income I could qualify for s low income seniors bus pass at $47 for the year. Sure beats $96 month for adult monthly bus. I get some immediate health benefits as well. Anne gets to have a limited access to that while under 65. At the moment she has some dental pain. Plus I get a small monthly stipend from the province. On Saturday we're going to get a replacement for our marriage license for the gis, which if I don't have work, its something I can do after the Victoria day long weekend and take care of the Province things as well and as soon as I get both roe's I can apply for ei for the summer.

Something I snagged off of a local forum that sums up the Oilers playoff run:
http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/ho...the-meme-ories


                          

Right now on Coast the topic is about the Bilderberger group. Second half is about remote viewing and psychic skills. Tonight on Coast its about UFO's. Oh boy.

This is the last week of my Southside job until (I hope) after labour day. I want to come back for the fall campaign. I need to pay off my lodge dues and I want to get that audio recorder. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment