Monday, May 1, 2017

I was up at about noon

today and I did some diary writing. It helps me frame in my mind what I need to do for whatever task is ahead of me. There wasn't much c2e email to answer. I emailed our lodge master saying I wouldn't be at lodge practice Sunday night its my only day off of a 6 day work week. Its understood, no worries. I also worked on a better intro in Pinnacle Studio for my music channel. I watched a bit of WWE Payback. Anne made us our usual late brunch and began to watch the Anaheim Oilers game.

I knew Anaheim coming in for game #3 wasn't going to play like they have been over the last few games. They scored within the first 2 minutes of the 1st period. I knew this was not our game. Over to Payback. I went back to the game and it was 2-0, then 3-0. Uh-oh. After a bit more on Payback I went back and the 2nd period was underway. Hey we got ourselves a hockey game and the Oilers scored, 3-2 Anaheim. Then McDavid scored to tie the game. The place went nuts. Then Anaheim scored three more times to end the game at 6-3. Next game is Wednesday.

So I had a decent time as Anne was recording Payback. About 11pm she made me a nice backed pasta as I watched the rest of Payback and near the end gave her a nice 40 minute foot rub. I like the pvr as it allows us to breeze past the commercials. We have Monday night Raw set up for recording so its on when I come home while I'm having my dinner. I enjoyed Payback. On a scale from 1-10 I'd rate it a 8. I'm going to try and get down to Canada Place tomorrow to get some last minute details of my gis sorted out and ask some questions about ei. I'm going to try and get out of here at 2pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment