Saturday, May 20, 2017

Its been quite awhile that I've had Saturday

off. As of today, no more Saturdays I got caught in a deluge of rain teaming down on me from Calgary Trail/51st Ave to Centre 104. I wasn't quite soaked to the bone. I saw lightning flashes as well. My side of Calgary trail curb hadn't flooded so there was no worry of car splash.

Its kind of bitter sweet for me as my job ended. It means that this will be the last time I'll need a job to pay for the rent etc. If I go back in September, Anne gets one cheque to pay down some bills, and I get the other. In September though, I have lodge dues and I want to pay down Novation Circuit before I get anything else like the Moog mother 32 or the I've got to be invited back for that. My pension pays the rent and some bills. I have no guarantee that I'll be back at this place in September. Most likely my market research job will still be there but they don't get underway until about November-ish. This job in September will keep me going until Christmas. So leaving this job is almost the end of an era for me.

So then today, Anne and I are heading out to the Alberta registry to get a replacement for our marriage certificate. Service Canada needs this as proof of marriage. Same with Provincial. Once we have that, she's treating me to Wendy's and home from there. She goes off to work. Monday we need to go to the rec centre to get our rec pass renewed. Tuesday I've got to call my market research job to see if there is a shift, then Head office of my last job and ask for my roe. Wednesday back to Service Canada with marriage certificate. Thursday apply for the Provincial supplement. Friday back to my market research job to get a cheque and too see what's coming up for the following week. If I get a run-a-round, I'm asking for that row. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment