Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Not a whole lot

is happening at the moment. I'm just laying low. I'm just waiting for my finale roe but nothing came in the mail yesterday.

Since my music production has stalled due to some technical obstacles, any video's I make will be rather crude over the summer. I've been trying to work on a jam this week on my down time but this thing with lodge (Thursday) and getting my pensions together are kind of getting in the way. I might do a couple Ableton Live 9 lite tracks soon. I'd also like to do a few Korg Gadget tracks as well but I haven't been managing my down time that well over the last week or so. 

Ex Oilers Craig Simpson on the colour commentating last night was mentioning that the coach of the Nashville Predators Peter Laviolette was the same coach that took the Carolina Hurricanes to the 2006 Stanley Cup finale. That was the last time the Edmonton Oilers were in the cup finales. The last time a 8th place team was in the Stanley cup finales before Nashville was...you guessed it: The Edmonton Oilers. Interesting.

So about 1pm today I'm definitely going down to Service Canada. My roe might not be in the mail, but then again they might have it on file already. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment