Sunday, May 21, 2017

I love Sunday afternoons

in the Spring on a long weekend. This weather now at +25 is welcome relief:

                       View image on Twitter

The rest of the week looks just as good.

In about 15 minutes or so Anne and I are about to have our late brunch and about ready to enjoy WWE's "Backlash." Should be lots fun. 

Yesterday we were out at the Alberta registry ordering a copy of our marriage certificate. This is going to take until the end of the month to get it in the mail. My Federal Government pension needs this to prove we are married. I can't do anything even on the Provincial level because they will need the same thing. 

So for this week, we have Victoria day long weekend. I might have a shift at my market research job Tuesday, if Not I'll be asking for my roe and my roe from my last job mentioned yesterday. Both of those documents should come in at the end of the month. When I get those, I can apply for ei and after the 4-6 weeks waiting period, I should get something mid July. Unless my market research job has work then that gets delayed by a bit. So, tomorrow its off to the rec centre and renew our annual rec pass. Tuesday, I'm calling about my Southside roe, then immediately following this calling my market research job to see if I have a shift for Tuesday night. If there is no work Tuesday then I'm more or less free until I go in and pick up my cheque Friday and ask for my roe. So, in other words, things are slowing down. Good news is the CFL will be starting training camp June 6th, wu who! Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment