Thursday, May 11, 2017

That was the Oilers

season losing to Anaheim, 2-1 The 2 botched goal tender interference calls, multiple other calls officials were told to ignore, helped The Ducks to get to a game #7. "Well Jim what about how the Oilers blew a 3 goal lead in 3:16?" Oh you mean like how The Ducks pulled their goal tender 3 separate times in those 3:16 seconds to get the man advantage 6 players to 5? Not to mention the goal tender interference at the 15 second mark to tie the game? Ok I said my peace. I just hope Nashville can do to The Ducks what Nashville did to Chicago in round 1.


 Enough about hockey. I want to talk about how Trump Fired FBI Director Comey on the heals of what could be sealing the deal over this thing with Russia. Echo's of Watergate? At least Nixon didn't fire his FBI Director. 

Yesterday I went to Canada Place (Service Canada) and finally filed for my Federal pension. All they need is a copy of my marriage certificate. The original one was destroyed. I've got to call Service Alberta today to see how much a replacement one would cost. So, tomorrow I'm on my way to my music store to make a payment and then to my West end job for 4-9 to pick up my cheque. Its a long 4 hour shift. As for today.Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment