Monday, May 8, 2017

Things are going to get a bit

stressful for me around here over the next few weeks as my Southside job is about to wind down on the 19th of this month. There could be a outside chance of a 2 week extension like last year but I'm not holding my breath. Next Monday I'll be asking for my record of employment for all ei hours since when I came back to the job in 2014. I had all my hours from Xentel and Malatest for the claim, when I left Malatest in 2015. I recall how much trouble I had then getting my roe from other places. This time, I have just 2 roe's to get and my current job ends next Friday so I'll be calling Head Office to ask for my roe. They sent me a generic roe about a year or so ago. This one will be for real. My market research job didn't have me officially (for tax purposes) on the payroll as they were able to have new employees on a 3 month training period. So there were no ei hours taken off until January of 2016. If it wasn't for my current other job, I don't know what we would have done. I'm hoping I'll have both roe's and enough ei hours. I know I do on my current job. If its just hours year to date then I'm screwed. 

Kesler got booed a couple of times and so did the on ice officials but most of Friday nights game was hardly on the minds of us Oilers fans when the score was 5-0 Oilers the first period. I love how even local journalist wow the 3 goals Anaheim got on Friday without mentioning that Anaheim had a 6 on 5 man advantage and a goal tender interference non call to do it in. They wouldn't mention that. So it was with much glee of delight watching the Oilers win last night to force a game #7 for Wednesday when they beat the ducks 7-1. So its a elimination game either way Wednesday. I thought just getting into the playoffs was a big deal never mind winning round one and McDavid winning the Art Ross. Now in taking the series to a game #7 in round 2? Wow, win or lose, this season to date was a success for the Oilers. No complaints (except for the officiating).

I've got to head out of here at noon for my 1:15pm appointment for imaging at Century park. So I'll need to post this in a hurry, shower and head out the door. I'm getting tested for some compression stockings for my CVI. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment