Saturday, October 15, 2011

I felt bad about

Dan letting him down about Lodge this afternoon down but I needed my sleep this morning. I've been going hard all week and next week, I'll be working, Sunday 5 hours, Monday off, Tuesday 8 hours, Wednesday 8 hours, Thursday 8 hours, Friday 8 hours, Saturday 6 hours for a total of 43 hours. Yesterday I got 41.5 hours in on my check for last week and this week, I'll have my stat pay on my check for next week. So next week, I'll have another healthy check. The week after an even better 1 with 43 hours and what ever bonuses I'll have, nice.

It's a good looking day out there, even though it looks like its about 8* degrees. Again I felt bad about turning Dan away, but I've been so run down this week getting up half an hour 15 minutes before my alarm and I had a few rough mornings around 8am where I couldn't sleep. This morning I was in by 4am but woke up around 12:30pm. I had a good 9 hours of straight sleep. I'm refreshed and ready for the day.


I'm not too happy with the vocal take of "Louie Louie" but I can do more. I've been having some kind of cold or reaction lately tossing my speech all out of whack. Vocal wise my vibrato is out of sync but the take isn't bad. After I add some effects and music it should be decent enough. I definitely need a pop filter for my mic and I can get those at Long for under $20. Also this morning I had a midi file FL couldn;t accept. Then I realized, wait now.. it's not in Wav format. So I uploaded the file to itunes selected the file in my itunes library and in the advanced tab you can convert the file to Wav format. I draged the file out of my itunes onto my desktop and boom, FL recognixed it in my Edison sampler and a one touch button latter and I got the piano part onto my play list in FL. Now I need to turn both tracks into an automation clip and sync the automation tracks together so their BPM's match.

I took a long shot on the Calgary/Argos game last night and at first I wanted to pick a tie game then I thought, screw it. Argo's to win. And what do they do? Tie the game! 29/31 Argo's. I night go down to Superstore about 6pm and get another proline but fuck it. Argo's won last night but it wasn't the result I wanted. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment