Monday, October 10, 2011

On a scale from 1-

10, I'd rate Monday night raw about a 6. The show had it's moments but there was a point I dozed off on the couch there for about half an hour. I didn't miss much. Its starting to get lame again.

Earlier this afternoon, I watched the 2nd half of the Argo's/Montreal CFL game and history was made: QB Anthony Calvillo made history today with a record 72,429 passing yards. That's over 18 years! Then I watched the Riders lose to Edmonton 1/17 Esks! So, I had 2/4 on my weekend Pro-line ticket come through. The only outcome I almost picked to tie was the Calgary/BC game but I picked Calgary in BC to win. Well they did by 1 point but that's a Proline tie. The out of the blue, Winnipeg shows up in Hamilton. There are 4 weeks left in the regular season and I hope I hope I win at least 1 of them.

I had a nice couple of days off what with the Oiler's winning their home season opener and the Esks win. I got MuseScore figured out and Anne went to get me some pizza with her discount. She gets 25% off. So the order would have been something like $25 I got for about $13!

I've been thinking about getting a 2nd Xbox 360 hiding it nearby in the office and hook it up to my laptop. There are several good solutions on You Tube that show how this is done. It's mostly a Windows 7 networking type thing but the operation seems to have mixed results.

I have a full day tomorrow ahead of me and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, it's 8 hours each day for 32 hours. I'll have my stat pay for today on that check so I'll have another good check next week. Saturday I'm getting a ride at Southgate to Baseline Lodge and then working next Sunday. So I won't have much of a weekend next weekend. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment