Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Interesting weekend

This last weekend has been interesting full of surprises and shocks. The Oiler's and Esks won on the same night and the Oiler's won last night as well. Also this last weekend at the Aviation Museum was the 11th annual "Edmonton pop culture fair" took place on Sunday but I had to work that day. Another event I'll have to wait until next year. This weekend was interesting.

This evening I discovered Pure Data or Pd. Its an interactive open source multimedia computer music platform with some useful tools. I downloaded it but can't get straight or angle lines. I'll be playing with this over the next few weeks. Also something I've never done before: Using a Visa gift card to order something over the Internet. It's a $100 item and I'm buying this evening "Music maker mx." This is going to be something of an experiment, so we'll see how it goes but Music maker 18 is now Mx and there is no 17. Sigh. I think it was a better program.

I've got a full work week ahead of me on the job, working 8 hour days in there until Friday and 6 hours Saturday. Saturday at 4pm, I'll have 43 hours in. It's going to be a long week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment