Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's a busy looking Halloween eve

morning out there along 137th ave this morning. if I could live for the next 500 years, I wonder what 137th/45th street might look like in say a 100 years from now. I'm pretty sure Capital Place apartments, will be long gone in a 100 years from now. The buildings are at least 35 if not pushing 40 years old right now. I don't even know if there will be even anyone living around here in a 100 years from now. This place might be a ghost town once the oil dries up.

I'm off on another 5 hours on the job today, uggh. It's been 6 days for me but only 38 hours this week because the cut off was yesterday. This is a new work week, with by 5pm 5 new hours in the bank. We'll be doing the "magic n' miracles" campaign, cold calling, uggh but it's mostly for around the local Edmonton area here. It's a Christmas magic/comedy show, so were selling tickets to the event. It usually takes place around the 28th of December but this year it's on the 13th & 14th of December. Magic, will be in every major city here in Canada and all of our offices will be selling tickets for their own event. So, essentially if you count today's hours, it would have been 43 hours straight without a break.

I'll be on the train coming home, tired and exhausted but when I come home, Anne will have our Sunday brunch on the table for me and there will be an Oiler hockey game on for tonight while I'm having my brunch. After that Anne and I are going to search for in our ISP's video on demand the recent "Captain America" movie after the hockey game and that should take us up until about 11pm for the news.

Then I can work on doing some sampling for my version of "Louie Louie." I've got take 1 of the main vocals and the midi lines but I'm going to try and do a sample to drag underneath the main tracks. So, its going to be a busy day,with Monday off. I might do a Twitter update in between the 2nd period of tonight's Oiler game. Anyway that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment