Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Any day I

just do something for myself is a good day.

Jack the Barber at the Baker Centre has been the barber there since the building opened in about 1954. He charges $15 but I always give him an extra $5. He does a nice job.

I had a slow afternoon on the taps but rallied near the end. I got a couple of Proline tickets for the 3 NHL games on and mixed and matched my combinations but came up empty on both games. The computer dials the numbers for us and on my screen was a Lodge members wife. I got a $50 sale from her and I was able to chat with Dick on his way out to Redwood most likely. The Lodge that meets the night before ours (tonight) in our building. Then I met another brother by accident and he asked me if I was a Mason, (after I got he sale of course) and we had a nice chat. He said he's from Dominion Lodge they operate out of Freemasons Hall. I was having a great time. I got lots of sales, watching hockey in between calls. The last hour kind of dragged on. I was glad to get out of there at 9pm as I have all day tomorrow off as its Lodge night. Sunday its a "Board of General Purposes" meeting casual dress at one of the Lodge brothers residence.

Other then that, I'm waiting for Anne to come home. She should be on the train right now and inside by about 10:45pm. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment