Thursday, November 17, 2011

its overcast and

blowing snow out there. I slept well until about when Anne came into bed and I tossed and turned after that dozing off here and there but at lest I wasn’t woken up by a loud stereo.

I’ve got that Lodge thing to do tonight, I hope I can get a ride out. I’m in for 4 hours today and then 8 hours tomorrow and 6 on Saturday. As for now, I could sleep for another 4 hours.

I didn’t win the $30M 6/49 draw from last night but I got 1 number and the right idea. There were a group of numbers from 1 number set between 20-39. On Saturday its $3.5M. I won’t play until it reaches $10M and that could be awhile.

My picks for Proline didn’t turn out. New Jersey showed up last night to but Buffalo. I’ll probably wont get a ticket for today but most likely on the weekend because there are 2 CFL games going on and an Oiler game Saturday night.

I’m contemplating if I just want to buy GP6 by getting the gift card this afternoon but that would leave me short of funds for the week. I’m thinking that maybe I should get the gift card and order over the phone to LM and get GP6 as a hard copy. Or maybe even order Newtone from Image Line. Hard to say and we’ll see what’s on my check this weekend. Anyway, that’s al for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment