Friday, November 4, 2011

At least I get 2 days off this weekend.

2 and a half hours of sleep this morning, which began about 5am. I could go back to bed and sleep until 4pm! I was going to call LM this morning to see about guitar cables to my Fast Track but I'm not going to hustle this morning. This week I'll be lucky to 35 hours in.

We had a decent turnout at the lodge last night. Last night being step up night meant I got a taste of the JW chair. I think I did ok. Except for organizing some events and all, this chair looks ok to do. I'm going to have fun with it. I might have talked about a meeting for this Sunday but they moved it to the 10th, right before Remembrance day. The night I get paid. Next week, because of this stupid Monday off thing, and the stat day, I'll be lucky if I'll have 21 hours in next week. On the 17th we'll be having an emergent meeting bringing in 2 new guys into the fraternity. I'll be glad when November is over with.

Wow, what's going on with the Oiler's? Their on a 6 game winning streak. Something they haven't been on in years. The "kid line" got banged up a bit, that's because Sutton the Oiler's un official enforcer, got a 6 game suspension. Ok, I'm biased but I could see out for 3 because of this 6 game road trip but 6 games is way to long. He already served up 2 because the NHL had to "think about it." I think winning in LA last night was a bit of a fluke, they play again Saturday night.

Tonight after work, I'm off running over to my bank do some banking and then home to see how the Esks are doing in this their last regular season home game before the play offs. This November will be a busy one. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment